April 23, 2009

Already in love....

We had a doctor's appointment today and had an ultrasound. Because of my family history I get extra ultrasounds! yeah! It was by far one of the coolest things I've ever experienced - seeing this little baby inside of me moving around, fully formed. When the baby moved during the ultrasound I could see the baby move, and feel it, it was pretty cool. Anyway, we wanted to post a couple of the pictures from the ultrasound.



This is a good one of the profile - the dark mark in the center is the heart!


Legs and feet - the line coming off the belly is the placenta.


And last, but not least, our little one already doing some thumb sucking. :)




Oh, and we also thought that we'd let you know....

It's a GIRL!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea pictures! I've been checking your blog all evening. She's pretty :) Love - Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava is going to have another girl cousin! Hooray!

    By the way, why do Popp men always have girls first? (Randy excepted)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails