September 14, 2010

Project 365 – Week…uummm…

So this is my Project 365 post for the past, say, four weeks.  I really am going to get back on the ball with all this.

 

IMG_0108

Me and my favorite Hannah B.  Love this girl.

 

IMG_0117

Snugglin’ my daddy and my baby.

 

IMG_0127

A terrible quality picture of my husband and I on a date.  But those are always worth documenting.

 

IMG_0101

“I LOVE TO SWING!”

 

IMG_0120

Helping Daddy carry the umbrella.

 

IMG_8498

Me with my Aunt Gail.

 

IMG_8519

Snugglin’ with my Grandpa.

 

IMG_8555

Life is very hard, you know.

 

IMG_8557

Especially now that I’ve learned how to throw fits.

Ava: What is she doing????

 

IMG_6175.CR2

Porch Swingin’ with my Daddy.

 

IMG_6130.CR2

And my Grandma.

 

IMG_8562

Sylvie’s first trip to Shakespeare’s Pizza.  Definitely a momentous occasion.

 

IMG_8568

Because Shakepeare’s is just that good.

 

IMG_8574

Sylvie giving her cousin Timmy some love.

 

IMG_6203.CR2 Just swingin.  (This is right before I dumped us both off onto the ground.)

 

IMG_8579

Sylvia seems just as enthusiastic about reading the Wall Street Journal as her daddy is.

Maybe I should be worried.

2 comments:

  1. i know i always say "she is so cute!" but, seriously, she really is :)

    you gotta love the fit throwing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! It's fun to see her growing up in a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails