Things I'm thinking about today:
1. I had to yell at myself "LOOSEN UP!" because I was being a lame mom. No one needs a lame mom. After I did this, we screamed David Crowder songs all the way to school. It was much better that way.
2. Our cat Brit really likes to snuggle me by laying on my neck. Unfortunately, when he stops
snuggling me, my neck smells like cat, and Brian won't kiss me. But I really like snuggling
Brit.... It's a toss up.
3. Honey Nut Spins for breakfast may just be the best breakfast ever.
4. I love spending time with God. I wish it was slightly less interrupted than it is these days. But then I remember, this is what God has for me, he understands the interruptions.
5. I took Cassandra to the dentist this morning to get two cavities out, and she's incredible. I'm a much bigger wuss than she is.
6. Mena is incredibly adorable when she shakes her booty to the music. She has rhythm.