July 28, 2009

Long Lost Sonagram Pics...

These are from over a month ago...but better late than never! Enjoy!
Her little hand against the side of her face - I definitely think
that her pinkie looks crooked. ;) (That would be a Brian trait)

The bottoms of her feet!

Showing off her flexibility - her leg is starting
to get a little pudge!

And the generic profile....most look the same
on ultrasound pictures....

With only 9 weeks to go until my due date...I'm really getting anxious to meet our baby girl. I can't wait to see what she looks like, I can't wait to see her daddy holding her, and I can't wait to be her mommy. I'm sure it will go by quickly...but not quickly enough! I'm feeling great, and getting rather large - I'll try to get a new belly picture up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails