September 1, 2009

fun times.

On Saturday Mena, Cassandra, Jose, and Alondra came to visit and we had so much fun! Mena is getting so big, and has broadened her vocabulary - although half of it is in Spanish, so I can't tell when she is really talking.... They all seem to be doing well. I think that their relatives are pretty overwhelmed, and I know that they appreciate knowing they can call us. I feel so blessed that they are as receptive of us as they are. We were worn out by the end of the day. Mena wanted to be held the entire day, primarily by me, and at 36 weeks pregnant, I was exhausted! Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of the weekend!


Cassandra is VERY excited for the baby to come...36 weeks, not too long now!




Cassandra and Lauren at Kaleidescope

So Big!



Chutes and Ladders

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you with these sweet girls. We love and miss you guys. You look great by the way. Can't wait for the baby to be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails