October 4, 2010

Project 365 – Week 31

IMG_8706

Super cute.  My friend Shea and Sylvie.

 

IMG_8708

Sylvie pulling all of the tupperware out of the cabinet.  Classic toddler move.  It kept her busy, so I just ignored it.

 

IMG_8714

Then she decided to get into the cabinet.

 

IMG_8715

I threw a baby shower for two friends, Kate and Nicole.  (The center two pregnant women.)  I’m just going to count this as my 11 week picture.  Still in normal jeans (not sure how much longer that’s going to last though.).

 

IMG_8721 IMG_8722

Neither of the girls knows what they are having.  So just for fun I had people vote by eating the cupcake of the appropriate sex.  On girl and one boy according to the votes!

 

IMG_8723

Yeah, mostly Sylvia is just loving getting into anything she possible can.  Her favorite?  Unrolling the toilet paper and tearing it into as many little pieces as she can. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Brian used to unroll the toilet paper too!! Mom has pics of him taking off down the hall with the toilet roll unraveling behind him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about toddler messes - the clean up is worth the quiet time.

    Cute picture of your tiny baby bump, good luck to your friends with their little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol-o sylvie.
    someday you are going to miss that. i do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails