June 8, 2012

Sister visits, and other random pictures.

Last week Bella’s sister came for a pre-placement visit.  They are looking into having her move in with us, and we decided we wanted a couple trial runs first.  She is one month older than Sylvia.  There were definitely some interesting dynamics that played out over the week, but overall it went really well.

 

IMG_4532

 

IMG_4534

 

 

IMG_4535

 

 

IMG_4544

Tootaw, as we will affectionately call her (after all, that’s her nickname…) was overall a relatively easy kid – for a two year old that is.  Of course, ya know, honeymoon and all that.

 

IMG_4545

 

IMG_4551

 

 

IMG_4559

They were definitely thrilled to be together.

 

IMG_4565

 

 

IMG_2119

Everybody dancing around in the tutus that Aunt Jill made them.  Thanks Aunt Jill!

 

IMG_2123

 

 

IMG_2129

Making popcorn for movie night.

 

 

We’ve definitely not made any official decisions on having a fourth child age four or under…we plan on doing another pre-placement visit before we decide.  Always big decisions…  lots to consider.  She’s super sweet though!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a big decision! I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having four five and under. I know you could handle it, if that is what you guys decide is His will for you/best for your family right now. Then we'll be opposite twins, ha! My four boys and your four girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Together Facing the Challenge” is an evidence-based practice used to help foster care children. Here's more info about it:
    KidsPeace: http://www.kidspeace.org/services.aspx?id=190

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love meeting other fellow foster moms. I was reading your blog and you inspired me! I will pray for you in the decision that you are considering . I loved all of your beautiful photos. SO much life. :)
    www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails