August 31, 2011

If they’re quiet, they’re sick.

  I know it’s been quiet around here.

Actually, if you listened long enough, I’m sure you could hear someone vomiting in my toilet.

Yesterday was the first day in two weeks that we made it a full 24 hours without someone having a fever and/or throwing up in the middle of the night.  whew.  This Mama is tired.

 

But I think we’re through it. (Definitely just jinxed myself.)  And hopefully things can get back to normal – like – you know, having wearable clothes, getting all the food off the floor – completely and totally disinfecting the bathroom.  Those kinds of things. 

 

Off to enjoy children who’s foreheads don’t feel hot and changing diapers that are not full of uumm…something that was eaten entirely too recently.  Update later.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails