September 23, 2011

Bella's Gift.

  Imagine my surprise when I shifted through the mail on the counter and found a package that read ‘Bella’.

  It immediately brought tears to my eyes when Bella opened it (very excited, of course) and found a crocheted hat inside that someone had crafted for her. 

  I’m not some big fancy schmancy blog.  We don’t regularly get anything in the mail from someone who’s read about our kids and is moved to send something.  But this kind lady did just that.  (I won’t post your name since you don’t seem to list it on your etsy or facebook sites!)  From two states away Bella received a little love.



So cute.  She looks like a little owl in it.  (she’s wearing it backwards so I could post the picture here on the blog.) 
Bella is generally pretty good at sharing, and she’s let Sylvia try it on a couple times, but she’s been pretty protective of her new hat.



I just wanted to say thank you to the sender.  It warmed my heart – and Bella is very excited.  (She couldn’t believe that she got to open mail!)  Thank you so much for your heart and for your thought in sending something you made. 

3 comments:

  1. That was so sweet! It's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift. So happy for Bella that she got to open her own mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! God bless that woman's heart. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails