September 12, 2011

Wrap Up.

  I always have a bunch of pictures that I don’t get to post that I want to have on the blog for when I get it printed. (I’m printing it into books as a memory book for our family.)

  So, I think at the end of each week I’m just going to post the pictures that I have that I want to make sure make it in.  Probably on Sundays.  Also, I don’t think the grandparents (or the aunties for that matter) mind looking at extra pictures of the kids.

 

IMG_2474

Her father’s doing.

 

IMG_2477

Sylvie and grandpa.  Love this.

 

IMG_2479

 

IMG_2480

Sylvie had so much fun at Nana and Grandpas that she literally fell asleep at the dinner table.  This is noteworthy.  Quite possibly the only time I’ve ever seen Sylvia actually run out of gas.

 

IMG_2496

In the swing, of course.  This one mostly just to say, look how OLD she looks!!!

 

IMG_2525

Pretty sure they’re going to be best friends.

 

IMG_2538

Playdough Jewelry

andIMG_2541

pretty toes.

 

IMG_2453

 

IMG_2469

 

That’s a wrap.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails