February 18, 2010

Court.

X-man's court hearing is today. If you could send a prayer up, I'd really appreciate it. And so would he, he just doesn't know it yet.
Mom canceled her visit this week - which was quite possibly the last time she would have ever seen X. I understand that there is snow on the ground. I understand the weather is not optimal. But it could be that she just canceled her last visit ever. You could have broken both my legs and I would have been there. But I digress.

Goals of court today: (as I see it)

-get charges pressed on mom and dad
-discuss X moving in with his brothers
-finish the trial

Chances of these happening....approaching nil, but like I said - if you could send a prayer up.

5 comments:

  1. Mags, you always have my prayers. You and Brian are so strong, and are so loving. You are all in my prayers today and always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the lil guy is in my prayers..please update when you know the outcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been praying and still praying!

    I haven't been able to get to sleep yet and was thinking about you guys. Just wanted to share these verses that came to mind.

    2 Corinthians 1:3-5
    Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the prayers. They really mean so much! And thank you for those verses Shawna. Praise God for friends and fellowship!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails