February 14, 2010

Project 365 - Week 2

Our pictures for the week....

Happy Valentines Day from my Valentine - the Sylvie girl.
This would be why we don't have a t.v. This t.v. was still up from when we hosted a superbowl party - and anytime it was on, Sylvia was glued to it! (Not to mention her daddy!)
Ahhh. Chick-fil-a deserves at least one picture a month. Seriously. This place is a wonderful haven for a half-mad mom at lunch time. It's wonderful.

The heart says "marry me". For those who don't know....Brian used conversation hearts that said "marry me" to propose. A special place in my heart. (No pun intended)
This is what Sylvia does when I sing to her. It's precious. She gets all excited and smiley and can hardly contain herself. LOVE it.
She loves her mommy.
Our weekly Sunday morning breakfast....Jiffy muffins. I look forward to this.


I just realized that 2 of the seven pictures this week are about food. And really, I almost posted a picture of where Brian and I went to dinner for valentines day too. But - food generally brings joy. Jesus used food as fellowship. These are excuses - but I LOVE food.
X-man has been spending weekends at his brothers' foster home. He is supposed to be transitioning to living there so that he can be with said brothers - however we've been told that he's supposed to be moving for 4 months now. We really think it will be soon now. Which makes my heart sad - but it will be best for him. This weekend is a long weekend for the kids, so he's staying until tomorrow. And I miss him. I wish he were here tonight to watch the Olympics with us curled up in our pj's. I miss his laugh. Can't wait to hear it tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures!!! Keep 'em coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the time is coming to say goodbye to your X-man. That can't be easy. But you provided such a loving place for him to be... I'm sure he misses you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you singing to Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...such great pictures! What sweet kids. And I agree food is fantabulous! We will miss X-man too. I think Elliana is quite fond of him. (I just realized we need to get more pictures with Elliana's playmate before he moves). We will be praying for him, you guys and his transition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails