March 2, 2010

Project 365 - Week 4

A little late on the pictures this week - blogger was being weird and wouldn't let me post them on Sunday.

We bought this exer-saucer for Sylvie (and the ten kids who will use it after her) and ever since I've been taking the toys off of it one by one. Can you say over stimulation?!
Got this necklace for Christmas - love it. It's from Beads For Life, made by women in Uganda to benefit women in Uganda. Check it out!

Sylvie lookin' so darn cute - daddy lookin' a little on the scruffy side. (love you hun.)
So excited! I got my bag done! Pattern thanks to makebabystuff.com.
Sylvie napping with Grandma Debbie.
Sylvie playing cards with Grandma Bonnie. It was a very serious hand of 'oh heck' - you can see the competition in her eyes.


Annd...Sylvie with Grandpa Richard - she seemed to be quite fond of him.

4 comments:

  1. Your bag is SO cute!! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! It's the diaper bag pattern off of makebabystuff.com - but it could definitely be used just as a bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your necklace so much I got on the website at work and ordered three! Oh, and a bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That baby is so stinkin' cute. I love her! I miss you guys. Oh, and the bag is great. Can't wait to see it in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails