March 21, 2010

Project 365 – Week 7

There aren’t seven.  And they aren’t all from different days.  But I’m doing my best.

 

IMG_5936

It Happens.

Poop that is.  On the shirt.  Blowout.  Epic.

 IMG_5945

Just when I was thinking that spring would never come, I looked out the window and saw these growing in the front yard.  There is joy in these flowers.

(I should mention, however, that now these flowers are covered in

6 inches of snow. hmph.)

Sylvie's first spring!

Sylvie also loved the flowers.

 

 IMG_5961

Barbequing with Daddy for the first time this year!

 

IMG_5981

Watching the sun go down over the river valley from Grandma and Grandpa’s

front porch swing.

IMG_5987

IMG_6005

Playing piano with Daddy.

 Sylviebrighteyes Bright Eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...I love the pics! She is seriously one of the most beautiful baby girls I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvie has awesome eyes... they are brilliant!

    As for the poop on the shirt... not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks quite a bit like Brian, and yet...she's so beautiful. How to explain it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails