March 19, 2010

Better late than never.


Do you remember when I told you about that great deal back in February? The free 8x10 picture printed on a canvas? Well, I finally got around to ordering ours, and it came. I'm actually really happy with it. I was a little skeptical - it was free after all - but it really turned out nicely. It even printed clearly enough to be able to see Sylvia's well placed cow-lick that she's going to hate me for when she's older.


I wanted to share - just in case any of you want to order one! An 8x10 is significantly smaller than I was imagining, probably just because I'm used to seeing them framed. But it's still a great size to hang with other pictures or to put on a bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails