April 26, 2010

Project 365 – Week 11

Collages

The boys in action playing kickball after a picnic at the park.

 

2010042

Sylvia trying out some food.  Not a huge fan.

 

IMG_6469

Brian giving the boys haircuts.  They thought this was pretty cool.

 

IMG_6470

IMG_6476

SCORE!

I picked up this ottoman during large item trash pick up day in another neighborhood!

What’s wrong with it?  There’s a tiny hole in one corner.  I think I’ll leave it this way, but it would be easy enough to recover!  I l.o.v.e. large item trash pick up day.

 

IMG_6485

Buying honey stix at the Farmer’s Market.  The boys loved the market – as do I.

 

IMG_6501

X-man got to come hang out with us on Saturday!  He was very into giving Sylvia high fives and hugs.  So sweet.  He is getting so big!

 

IMG_6512

Reading with Daddy.  She’s already a bookworm like her Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics. I think this might be your 11th week. I only know that because you week 10 post is a "you might also like" post. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails