April 5, 2010

Project 365 - Week 9

Sylvie has an impressive core. She can hold a plank much longer than I can. She's also scooting now, not long until she'll be crawling!



  Mmmm....Spring.

What is this a picture of?  That would be Brian's first gray hair.  (There were several actually.)  This is when I get to revel in the fact that for 5 months of the year,  I'm two years younger.  ha!




This is the look that I affectionately call 'taste testing the world'.  Apparently it's pretty tasty, because she spends a good portion of the day with her tongue hanging out.

2 comments:

  1. I miss my girls! Come back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics this week! Sylvia is just the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails